- Books cannot be borrowed or taken out of the library.
- All personal items must be left in the provided lockers.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Visitors are required to handle materials with care to avoid damage.
- No pens may be used near the books.
- Visitors are asked to show respect for other visitors by remaining quiet.
- Any visitor who is disruptive will be asked to leave and their visiting privileges may be revoked.
- Pencil and loose paper or notepads
- Identification and small wallet
- Laptop without case
- Digital camera
- Mobile phone with ringer off
- Food or drink
- Backpacks, briefcases, laptop bags, purses or totes
- Coats, umbrellas or bulky items
- Scanners or other computer peripherals
- Video camera or equipment